Why you'll love it
Essential Amino Acids from Love Life Supplements is a highly absorbable powder blend composed of all 8 essential amino acids, known as the "building blocks" of protein.
These are absolutely essential for muscle repair and growth and absolutely critical for healthy functioning bodies.
Essential Amino Acids cannot be made by the body and as a result, they must come from food or supplementation. Our Aminos are readily absorbed with 99% utilized by the body. They are perfect for young and old, male and female and ideal for those training and competing in regular physical activity.
The product is comprised of 8 Aminos Acids. Other companies promote "9" essential amino acids but Histidine is actually not essential. When you take LLS EAA's the Histidine level in the blood will rise within 1 hour.
We believe in obtaining as much nutrition as possible from our environment and the foods that we eat, in as natural a state as possible, of the highest quality and preferably organic. Unfortunately, due to a number of factors, including; poor soil quality, geographical location, financial constraints, availability and convenience, this is not always possible.
This is why we firmly believe in high quality nutritional supplementation as a means of providing the body with what it needs in times when dietary and environmental sources are lacking or when specific, targeted, highly bio-available nutrition is required for fitness and sports performance goals.
- BCAA 2:1:1 (L-Leucine, L-Valine, L-Isoleucine) Leucine, which stimulates muscle protein synthesis and a major fuel involved in anabolic (tissue building) reactions. Valine, which is needed for muscle fiber firing, tissue repair, and for the maintenance of proper nitrogen balance in the body. Isoleucine, which is important for blood sugar regulation, muscle development and repair and energy regulation.
- L - Lysine which, if deficient, can result in a deficiency in niacin (Vitamin B), as well as slow connective tissue repair.
- L-Phenylalanine which stimulates the release of neurotransmitters and hormones such adrenaline and noradrenaline, which are necessary substances for optimum activity of your central and peripheral nervous systems.
- L-Threonine which is important for antibody production, immune system activity, and can be converted into glycine and serine.
- L-Methionine to supply sulphur and other compounds required by your body for optimum metabolism and growth.
- L-Tryptophan encourages the release of hormones for mood and sleep, such as serotonin and melatonin.
|L- Lysine Hydrochloride