Asian Courgette Noodle Salad
This light, colourful and fresh salad is ready in under 15 minutes, and packed full of crunchy delicious flavours. It is delicious on a hot summer’s day served at a barbecue or even packed up for a picnic or work lunch.
Time: 15 minutes
- mixing bowl
- chopping board
- 2 medium courgettes, spiralised or finely peeled
- 1 carrot, peeled and finely sliced into batons
- 2 lettuce leaves, finely chopped
- ½ red pepper, finely sliced
- 4 radishes, finely sliced
- 2 spring onions, finely chopped
- Small handful of mint, roughly chopped
- Handful of fresh coriander, roughly chopped
Topping: Activated nuts and seeds for topping
For the dressing:
- 2cm ginger, grated or finely chopped
- 1 tbsp of white miso paste
- 1tbsp of lime juice
- 1 ½ tbsp of tahini
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
- 2 tbsp of coconut aminos
- 2 tbsp of water (if needed)
- Squeeze of honey
- Combine all your salad ingredients together, leaving a small portion of fresh herbs for topping. Set aside.
- To make the dressing, add all ingredients together and mix well, adding 1 tbsp of water at a time so as not to over thin. Season to taste.
- Serve your salad with the dressing, roasted nuts & seeds and fresh herbs.