WALNUT & CHIA SEED COOKIES
Snack time never tasted sooooo good! These cookies are perfect to pair with a good old cup of tea. They are packed with essential fatty acids to help keep your brains functioning and a great pick me up snack!
•75g Peanut Butter
•50g Pitted Dates
• 1 flax egg (1 tbsp flax seed / 4 tbsp water) Flaxseed
•100g Rolled Oats
•10g Mixed Seeds
•15g Chia Seeds
•2 tsp of Vanilla Extract
• 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
•1 tsp Ground Cinnamon
•30g Dark Chocolate Chips
•Sprinkle of Salt
1. Pre heat the oven to 180 degrees.
2. Roast walnuts for 10 minutes. Remove and blend to form a butter like consistency. Add in peanut butter and dates and blend until thick and perky smooth.
3. Add all ingredients into a bowl and mix well.
4. Split the mixture into 12-15 balls and press down well to form a cookie like shape.
5. Bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes or until the sides have begun to brown.
6. Remove and allow to cool on a wire rack before serving.