Fried Gnocchi With Courgette, Chilli, Mint And Feta
Looking for a quick midweek meal? Transform your slimy gnocchi into crispy pillow sensations with this effortless summer recipe that is ready in under 20 minutes! It is the perfect alfresco supper that will definitely impress your friends and family.
Time: 15 minutes
- frying pan
- chopping board
- One pack of GF gnocchi
- One courgette, cut into semi circles
- Olive oil
- Lemon juice
- Handful of feta/ dairy free feta (or more if desired)
- Handful of mint, roughly chopped
- 1tbsp of chilli flakes
- Cook the gnocchi according to the pack instructions, then drain gently and leave to dry
- Heat a good glug of oil in a pan over a medium heat and add in the courgette. Cook for 2-3 minutes each side until they begin to turn golden and crispy. Remove from the heat and set aside.
- Return the pan to the heat with another glug of oil and add the gnocchi one by one (this stops them sticking together). Fry for about 5 minutes, shaking them regularly, until golden all over. You may want to add the gnocchi in batches to avoid overcrowding.
- Add the fried gnocchi to the courgette and stir together. Crumble over the feta and garnish with mint leaves, chilli flakes and a squeeze of lemon juice.