Prawn, Mango & Avocado Salad
A summer salad that will be your new staple. The salad that does it all, spicy, creamy, crunchy and fresh. The making of it coming from the gorgeous dressing, which is too hot to miss.
Time: 5-10 mins
- Chopping board
- Small mixing bowl
For the salad:
- 2 handfuls of lettuce (chopped)
- 1 handful of parsley (roughly chopped)
- 3 finger slices of mango (cubed)
- 1 avocado (cubed)
- 1/2 a red onion (sliced)
- 1 handful of radishes (sliced)
- 1 handful of cherry tomatoes (sliced)
- 5-7 pre cooked prawns
For the dressing:
- sprinkle of pimp my salad
- Start by preparing all of your salad ingredients and plating up into bowls.
- Next combine all of your dressing ingredients in a small mixing bowl (you will need to mix really well, preserver with the mixing process!). Once it is combined drizzle over your salad and enjoy!