Chickpea Cookie Dough - By Manouk
In need of a sweet treat, time to try this awesome recipe by Manouk. A healthy cookie dough alternative using wholesome ingredients to create a chocolate master piece! Ever thought of using chickpeas for a sweet treat? Well here you go!
Serves: 1-2 portions
- food processor
- chopping board
- tray to set the dough
- 1 can of drained chickpeas
- 1 scoop of vanilla protein
- 1 tablespoon of sugar-free syrup
- 1/4 cup sweetener of choice (optional)
- 1 tablespoon of peanut-butter
- Splash of almond milk
- 1 handful of chocolate chips
- 1 Chopped up protein bar (optional)
- Blend the chickpeas and peanut butter together in the food processor, add in the sugar free syrup.
- Mix in the protein powder and add in a splash of almond milk if the mixture is too dry.
- Then add additional sweetener if necessary! Mix well until you have formed a dough like consistency.
- Lastly mix in your chocolate chips/ sprinkles and to make it even yummier add in you favourite protein bar chopped into pieces.
- Keep refrigerated and enjoy whenever you like.