Aubergine Miso Ramen
A low carb twist on a thai classic. Miso ramen is a soul filling dish that brings heat, fire and a whole lot of goodness! The mix of vegetables ensures you receive a hit of antioxidants to help you feel good. Miso paste is also packed with supporting gut bacteria.
- 1/2 Aubergine
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 inch ginger
- 1 tbsp Miso paste
- 1L boiling water
- 1/2 tsp chilli paste (or fresh chilli ed)
- 1/2 bell pepper
- 1/2 courgette (spiralised)
- 2 handfuls of bean sprouts
- 1 tsp of Tamari Soya Sauce
- 1/2 carrot (sliced into ribbons)
- spring onion greens for decoration
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Chop and cook aubergine in olive oil salt and pepper for 10-15 mins (until golden brown)
2. Cook garlic and ginger. Add in water and miso paste. Followed by chilli. Infuse for 5 mins.
3. Add into the broth: mushrooms, bell pepper, courgette and bean sprouts. Cook until softened.
4. Once everything is cooked plate up your miso broth. Top with carrots, aubergine, spring onions and lime.