Ginger Kombucha Mojito
Mojito time! And this time we are serving a kombucha style mojito to get those taste buds tingling. The warming ginger mojito is the perfect addition to your mocktail night!
- 200ml Genie Ginger Kombucha
- 100ml Dash water - Lime & Garden Mint
- 12 mint leaves
- 20ml of fresh lime juice
- lime wedge and ice to serve.
How to make:
- Start by adding the mint leaves into a glass. Use the end of a wooden spoon to crush the mint leaves down (this helps to release the flavour).
- Add in the lime juice and water and mix well. Followed by the ice.
- Then pour in the kombucha, top with lime wedge and enjoy!