Gut loving Chicken Broth with Courgette Noodles
This one pot wonder brings a wholesome chicken soup together with courgette noodles and fresh herbs, for gut loving take on a delicious classic. Consuming regular bone broth is amazing for your health and can help to heal the gut lining.
Time: 30 minutes
- chopping board
- 500ml of homemade bone broth/ good quality bone broth
- 2 portions of leftover/ precooked chicken
- 1 large courgette, spiralised or cut into ribbons using a peeler
- 2 spring onions, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp of parsley
- 1 tbsp of dill
- 2 large carrots, chopped
- 1tbsp of Coconut oil or ghee
- In a large saucepan or casserole dish, fry your spring onions with coconut oil over a medium high heat for 2 minutes.
- Then add in your chicken bone broth and carrots,season with salt and pepper and bring to a simmer for 5-10 minutes
- As the carrots begin to soften, add in your cooked chicken and leave to simmer for a further 5 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and add in your fresh parsley and dill, along with your courgette noodles.
- Season to taste then ladle into bowls and enjoy.