Strawberry, Basil and Walnut Salad
Mix up your salads this summer with this fruity favourite. Fruit in a salad may sound like a strange combo, but we promise this salad won’t disappoint. Strawberry, basil and balsamic are a magical combination.
Serves: 2 portions
Time: 20 minutes
- 200g strawberries, hulled and halved
- 2 tsp of olive oil
- 1 tbsp of balsamic vinegar/ glaze
- 100g walnuts
- 30g of basil
- Handful of salad leaves, roughly chopped
- In a small bowl mix together the olive oil and balsamic vinegar with some seasoning and set aside.
- Combine the strawberries, basil and salad leaves in a bowl and crumble in your walnuts. Drizzle over the dressing and toss together.