Chilli Teriyaki Cabbage
A sweet and savoury cabbage option. A fantastic twist to jazz up those side dishes.
Serves: 3-4 people
- frying pan
- chopping board
- small mixing bowl
- Pre heat the frying pan with olive oil and chop up the cabbage. Cut down the middle (through the centre stem to keep the cabbage together) and repeat through as many times as you want into wedges.
- Add the cabbage into the frying pan and sear on one side for 2-3mins until browned. Flip over and repeat on the other side.
- Add in the vinegar, water and cover to steam for 8mins (or until cooked through).
- Whilst the cabbage is steaming prepare the sauce. Add the liquid into a bowl with the chilli and mix well.
- Remove the cabbage from the frying pan into a bowl, cover with sauce and enjoy!