A creamy delicious healthy twist on the brilliant chocolate mousse. This high protein version will help to keep you full and content - which supplying a seriously good cacao hit!
Time: 5mins / 1-2 hour set
- Glass mixing bowl that covers the saucepan
- Food processor
- Small mixing bowl
For the mousse:
- 120g dark chocolate (we love raw halo's)
- 1 block of silken tofu
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp maple syrup (optional)
- 100g raspberries
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- squeeze of lemon juice (optional)
- Start by adding an inch of water to the bottom of the saucepan. Bring to the boil and add the chocolate into the glass bowl and start to melt. Be careful not to burn and ensure the bottom of the glass bowl does not touch the water in the saucepan.
- Once the chocolate has melted leave to one side to cool for 1 minute. Add all mousse ingredients into a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Transfer into the glasses you want the mousse to set in, leave a bit of room for the raspberry jam and place into the fridge for 1-2 hours.
- Whilst the mousse's are setting start to make the raspberry jam. Mash up the raspberries in a small bowl and add in the chia seeds. Combine well and then place into the fridge to set.
- Once everything has set add the jam on top of the mousse, serve and enjoy!