Fresh Pineapple Salsa
This zingy and fruity salsa is super fresh and the perfect side to spice up any dish or bbq. Serve it with meat or fish, spoon it into wraps or serve with tortilla chips.Serves: 4 people
Time: 10 mins
- mixing bowl
- chopping board
- 1 fresh pineapple, trimmed and finely cubed
- Large handful of fresh coriander, finely chopped (mint is also nice)
- One red onion, finely diced
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 tbsp of chilli flakes (optional)
- Add the coriander, pineapple and red onion to a bowl and mix well.
- Drizzle over your olive oil, lime juice and chilli flakes. Season to taste and enjoy!