A Guinness glaze that is a must for that next dish! The combination of sweet and deep rich flavours helps to lift any dish including burgers, fish or other dishes!
Time: 30mins cook, 30mins cool - total time 1 hour
- Weighing scales
- 1 bottle of Guinness
- 30-55g of honey (depending on sweetness
- Optional: 1-2tbsp of coconut sugar (this helps to thicken the glaze further)
- Add all of the ingredients into a saucepan and whisk well. Bring to the boil and reduce to a simmer until half of the mixture has been evaporated.
- Take off the heat and allow to cool fully before serving (this is the point that the glaze thickens up)
- Serve with your dishes and enjoy!