Keto Chocolate Chip Shortbread Cookies
We have cracked it! The best low carb shortbread cookies about! With only 4 ingredients and an added bonus of taking less than 20mins to be ready to sooth those tastebuds!
Serves: 9-12 cookies
- Oven set to 180 degrees
- Mixing bowl
- Weighing scales
- Baking tray
- Baking paper
- 85g grass fed butter (softened but not melted)
- 0.5 tsp stevia powder
- 200g almond flour (or more if needed)
- 1 handful of chocolate chips
- Start by preheating the oven to 180 degrees.
- Whisk the butter up in the mixing bowl to create a light fluffy texture. Add in the stevia and continue to mix.
- Gradually add in the almond flour (3tbsps per mix). You will begin to see the mixture fold together. Keep adding until the mixture forms into a dough like texture.
- Add in the chocolate drops and combine.
- Get the baking tray ready. Add 1 tbsp of mix, create a ball shape with your hands and then place onto the baking tray. Press down as flat as you would like the cookies to be. Continue until you have used all of the mixture up.
- Place into the oven to bake for 12-15mins
- Remove and allow to cool completely before moving.
- Serve and enjoy!