ONLY...4 ingredients needed to make these delicious, high protein and super satisfying Keto pancakes! The perfect base to top with exactly what you like too.
Serves: 1-2 portions
- Mixing bowl
- Measuring scales
- Frying pan
For the pancake mix:
- 75g almond flour
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp flaxseed
- 100-200ml almond milk
- coconut oil (to grease the frying pan)
- Start by adding all of the pancake mixture ingredients into a mixing bowl. Using a whisk combine the ingredients together until you have a batter like consistency.
- Warm up the frying pan with coconut oil. Add in 2-4 tbsps of mixture and mix around to coat as much of the pan as possible. Cook until you see the edges being to turn a different colour. Using your spatular flip and cook for a further 2-3mins.
- Repeat until you have used up all of the mixture.
- Top with your favourite ingredients, serve and enjoy!