Banana Chocolate Chip Blondies
A super satisfying sweet treat ready to eat in less than 20 minutes!
- Mixing bowl
- Wooden spoon
- Weighing scales
- Square baking tray
- Oven set to 180 degrees
- 2 ripe bananas (mashed)
- 100g smooth peanut butter
- 50g honey
- 150g flour (wholemeal or use of 1/2 buckwheat 1/2 coconut for gluten free)
- 1 large egg or 2 small eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 handfuls of chocolate drops
- pinch of sea salt
- Pre heat the oven to 180 degrees. Grease and line the baking tray ready.
- Start by mashing up the bananas until smooth. Add in the peanut butter, honey, egg and vanilla - mix well.
- Gradually add in the flour. Once all of the flour is added, combine in the chocolate drops and sea salt.
- Place the mixture evenly into the tray and bake for 15mins.
- Remove and allow to cool for 5mins before slicing. Enjoy!