Almond Butter Mushroom Bites
A taste bomb sensation! These little bites require limited ingredients and are a great option to have on side to help you enjoy getting through the day.
Serves: 6-8 bites
- Muffin or cupcake tray
- Cake cases
- Microwave or saucepan and glass bowl
- Space in the freezer
- Small tubaware
- 2 teaspoons
- Wooden spoon
- 1.5 packet of before chocolate drops
- 80g almond butter
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsps of dirtea mushroom cacao
- Sea salt
- Start by placing the cupcake cases into the cupcake tray. Place the almond butter into the tubaware and into the freezer for 10mins to thicken up.
- Add the chocolate and coconut oil into a suitable bowl to melt and gently melt it until you have a smooth consistency. Once the chocolate is ready place 1-1.5 tbsps of the melted chocolate into the bottom of each case. Make sure you save enough chocolate to top later!
- Once you have added the chocolate into the cases, place into the fridge or freezer to set. Roughly 5mins.
- Once the chocolate is set remove and place 1 tsp of the thickened almond butter into the centre of the case. Cover with the remaining chocolate and then place into the freezer until they have completely set.
- Once the chocolate has set sprinkle on top a bit of sea salt, serve and enjoy!
These bites are best kept in the fridge to avoid melting!