Sweet Potato Fudgy Brownie Bites
A must try luxurious treat that contains only a handful of ingredients and is quick to make. Add in your favourite nut butter for an even creamier texture.
• 2 sweet potatoes (peeled, chopped and boiled)
• 50g cacao powder (more for the richer taste)
• 50g of peanut butter (or any other nut butter)
• 2 tbsp maple syrup
1. Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees. Peel, chop and boil sweet potatoes until fork tender.
2. Add everything (but the cacao nibs) into a blender and blend until smooth. Taste the batter to make sure you have your desired taste.
3. Spoon 1 tbsp of mixture into a cupcake holder (opt for reusable or biodegradable holders) followed by 1/2 tsp of peanut butter and then top with a tsp of batter and cacao nibs.
4. Place into the oven for 45-50mins - until the bottom has cooked.
The longer you cook the more they stick together. Be sure to check on them!