Strawberry & Kiwi Superfood Lollies
A freezer staple you need to have over the summer. These homemade ice lollies are packed with flavour, nutrients and superfood powers!
Serves: 6 lollies
Time: 5 mins plus 2-5 hour set
- Food processor
- Ice lolly moulds
- chopping board
For the kiwi layer:
- 4 kiwis (skinned and roughly chopped)
- 1 tsp chlorophyll
For the strawberry layer:
- 400g strawberries (300g choppped and 100g left for decoration)
- 1/2 tin of coconut milk
- 1-3 tsp red maca powder
- 1 tsp raw honey or agave (optional)
- Start by placing the kiwi layer ingredients into a blender. Blend until smooth and place an equal amount into the ice lolly moulds.
- Rinse out the blender and repeat the process with the strawberry layer.
- Add in slices of strawberries to the moulds and leave to set in the freezer for 2-5 hours.
- When wanting to serve remove from the freezer, place into warm water for 30-45 seconds to help them soften.
- Serve and enjoy!