Dark Chocolate Bark
Get ready to indulge in these decadent and healthy Dark Chocolate Bark pieces. Quick and easy to make, smooth but with a delightful crunch.
Prep time: 15 minutes with chill time of 1-2 hours
Servings: 10-12 pieces
- 2 bars of Vivani 99% dark chocolate
- 1 tablespoon of Coconut Oil
- Goji berries
- Savor Street Sea Salt Grain-Free Pretzels
- Almonds and Cashews
- Chop or break the dark chocolate into small pieces and place in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave for 30-second intervals, stirring in between, until the chocolate is melted and smooth. Alternatively, employ the classic double boiler method for melting.
- Add the coconut oil to the melted chocolate and stir well.
- Prepare a baking tray by lining it with a sheet of parchment paper and pour the melted chocolate onto the tray. Using a spatula spread the chocolate evenly across the tray, creating a thin layer.
- Now comes the fun part – adding the toppings. Sprinkle on top a handful of goji berries, pretzels, and organic almonds or cashews (or any nuts of choice)
- Place the bark into the refrigerator to chill. Allow it to set for approximately 1 to 2 hours.
- Break and enjoy! Gently cut or break the bark into smaller pieces, and enjoy!