Creamy Chicken, Dill and Avocado Salad
This creamy chicken salad is bursting with protein and healthy fats to keep you happy and energised throughout the day.
Time: 20 mins
- chopping board
- salad bowl
- 2 cooked chicken breasts
- 1 large avocado, cubed
- ½ cucumber cut into ribbons using a peeler
- Large handful of lettuce, chopped
- Handful of fresh dill, finely chopped
- 1tbsp of dairy free yoghurt
- 1tbsp of mayo
- 1tbsp of lemon juice
- 2tbsp of olive oil
- 1 celery stick, diced
- In a bowl combine your mayo, olive oil, lemon juice, fresh dill and coconut yoghurt. Stir well. Add in your cooked chicken, avocado and celery and combine.
- Mix together your lettuce and cucumber ribbons with a drizzle of olive oil.
- Add your creamy chicken and dill mix to the salad and enjoy!