Gluten Free Banana Bread
A sensational gluten free, super versatile banana bread - thanks to our friends at Creative Nature that have made baking healthy goods super easy and stress free! Using their wholegrain mix - the perfect companion for those bananas that need a bit of love!
Serves: 6-8 portions
- Oven set to 180 degrees
- Mixing bowl
- Weighing scales
- Fork or potato masher
- Loaf tray
- 1 pack of Creative Nature banana bread mix
- 3 ripe bananas
- 40g of spread / butter / coconut butter or oil
- 1 tsp of spice mix or cinnamon
- Start by pre heating the oven to 180 degrees.
- Whilst it is heating up place the bananas (save 1/2 a banana for decoration) into a bowl and mash until smooth using either a fork or potato masher.
- Then add in all of the other ingredients and mix well until you have a batter like consistency.
- Transfer over to the loaf tray, add on your remaining slices of banana and place into the oven for 25mins.
- Once the banana bread is cooked through remove and set to one side to cool.
- Serve and enjoy!