Thai Green Curry
A super spicy, heart warming curry. Taking you a step into Asian cuisine, this curry can be made to suit all diets by adding in whatever vegetables you would like or protein source like chicken or tofu.
Serves: 3-4 portions
- Oven set to 180 degrees
- Small baking tray
- Chopping board
- Large saucepan or wok
- Small frying pan or microwave
- 1/2 aubergine (chopped into quaters 1-2cm thick)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 white onion (diced)
- 2-3 cloves of garlic (minced)
- 2 tbsp Thai green curry paste or 1 jar of thai green curry sauce
- 1-2 small handfuls of mini corn (chopped)
- 1 red pepper (chopped)
- 1-2 small handfuls of mangetout (chopped)
- 1 can of coconut milk
- 1/2 red chilli (sliced)
- fresh lime juice
- 1 pouch of cauliflower rice
- Start by turning on the oven and setting 180 degrees. Slice up the aubergine and cover with olive oil and seasoning and roast for 20-25mins.
- Whilst the aubergine is cooking, slice up the onion and garlic and start to cook in the saucepan / wok. Cook for 2-3mins and then add in the chilli and Thai green curry paste. Cook for 3-5mins and then add in the other vegetables and cook for a further 5-6mins.
- Add in the coconut milk, bring to the boil and then reduce to simmer for 10-15mins.
- Once the aubergine is baked, add that into the curry. Cook the rice following the instructions on the packet. Plate up the rice, followed by the curry. Add over the lime juice and enjoy fresh!