Griddled Courgette with Capers and Anchovies
This simple recipe is the perfect summer dish for any day of the week. Enjoy as a healthy lunch or as a side.
Portions / serves: 2-4
Time: 15 minutes
- Griddle pan
- mixing bowl
- 2 courgettes, cut into long slices
- 2 tsp of capers, finely chopped
- 2 anchovies, drained and finely chopped
- Olive oil
- Lemon juice
- Handful of mint or basil (or both!) finely chopped
- Brush the courgette with a little oil and cook on a griddle pan over a medium-high heat. Cook on both sides until courgette softens and begins to char.
- In a small bowl combine the anchovies, herbs, capers, and olive oil.
- Spoon the dressing over the courgette with a squeeze of lemon and some extra fresh herbs for garnish.