Groovy Keto Brownies
Wow. What a product this is! A packet that does the most. A delicious gooey chocolate brownie which is ready in less than 20mins.
Serves: 12 brownies
- oven set to 180 degrees
- mixing bowl
- brownie baking tray
- 1 handful of chocolate drops
- 12 fresh raspberries
- Start by preheating the oven to 180 degrees. Grease the baking tray and set to one side.
- Whilst the oven is heating, add the melted butter, eggs and vanilla to a mixing and combine well. Add in the groovy keto mix gradually until well combined.
- Add the brownie mix into the baking tray, top with a handful of chocolate chips and place the raspberries evenly across the brownies.
- Add to the oven and cook for 15-20mins or until cooked through. Cool completely before slicing.