No Bake Chocolate Granola Bars
Looking for a healthy and satisfying snack? Look no further! These no-bake Chocolate Granola Bars are quick to make and rich in protein and fibre. These bars are made with organic chocolate and wholesome ingredients, so they're sure to satisfy your sweet tooth without derailing your healthy eating goals.
Time: 30 mins
- 130g of Nuts (we recommend Peanuts or Almonds )
- 60ml Coconut Oil
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 70g of seeds (we use Flaxseed and Pumkin seeds)
- 1 tablespoon Chia Seeds
- 1 tablespoon of Nut Butter (we recommend Peanut or Almond Butter)
- 21g Coconut Flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Raw Halo Organic chocolate Bar (chopped)
- Line a 9x5-inch loaf pan with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the nuts, seeds, chia seeds, shredded coconut, and ground cinnamon.
- Add the nut butter, vanilla extract, coconut oil, 2 eggs and chopped organic chocolate.
- Stir together with a spatula until well mixed.
- Transfer the mixture into the prepared loaf pan and press it down firmly and evenly.
- Place in the fridge until firm or place the mixture in the freezer for 20 minutes until it becomes hard and set.
- Remove from the freezer and lift the parchment paper to remove the mixture from the loaf pan. Place on a plate or serving board.
- In a small bowl, melt the second raw halo bar until fully melted.
- Drizzle the melted chocolate on top of the mixture and return it to the fridge or freezer until the chocolate sets.
- Cut the mixture into 8 bars.