Quick Breakfast Egg Muffins
These mini egg muffins are great for a quick breakfast or lunch on the go. They are delicious both hot and cold and stay fresh for up to 3 days in the fridge. Make them ahead of time to make sure you don’t miss out on a nutritious start to the day!
Time: 25-30 minutes
- muffin tray
- chopping board
- frying pan
- 1 courgette cut into small cubes
- 2 spring onions, finely chopped
- 1 tsp of semi fresh parsley
- Handful of chives or any fresh herbs of choice, finely chopped
- 6 large eggs
- Olive oil
- ½ tsp of paprika
- Preheat the oven to 180C and lightly oil your muffin tin.
- Heat 1 tbsp of oil in a frying pan over a medium heat and add in your spring onions. Fry for 2 minutes before adding in your courgette slices. Remove from the heat and set aside to cool.
- Whisk the eggs together in a mixing bowl then add in your herbs, spiced and cooked veg. Mix well.
- Pour the egg mixture into your muffin tins and bake for 15-17 minutes, until golden and cooked through. They should have puffed up.