Raspberry Chia Seed Pudding
Yield 2 servings
Prep time 10 minutes
Chilling time 20 minutes or overnight
Chia seed pudding is a great, healthy way to start your day. It’s packed with fibre, protein, and omega-3’s. A quick and easy breakfast or snack. It is suitable for a range of diets; vegan, paleo, gluten free, and keto.
Chia seeds have an almost non-existent flavour, which means when paired with fruits they take on the flavours really well, and serve as a tasty addition to your day. Did you know that “chia” is the ancient Mayan word for “strength”; showing how chia seeds have been used in recipes for hundreds of years, and are a good source of vitamins/minerals for your body and mind. In recent years they have been recognised as a superfood. Chia seeds explosion in popularity has meant that they are now consumed by ordinary health conscious people all around the globe.
To top things off our Raw Vibrant Living Chia seeds are non-GMO, organic, and naturally free of gluten; making them a tummy, and environmentally friendly contender for your breakfast table. This chia seed pudding recipe is great for people with busy lives, who can prep their breakfast the night before, grab their breakfast from the fridge, and leave for work or simply get on with things in the house.
60 grams of raspberries (frozen or fresh)
240 ml of Oatly oat milk
½ tsp vanilla extract
1 tbsp Meridian Organic Maple Syrup
54g of Raw Vibrant Living Chia Seeds
1/2tsp Bart Organic Cinnamon
- Blend together raspberries, oat milk, vanilla extract, maple syrup, and cinnamon together.
- Taste and add more maple syrup if you want it sweeter.
- Add chia seeds and pulse briefly so ingredients are combined.
- Pour mixture into container. Leave to rest for 20 minutes (or leave in fridge overnight for a cooling tasty breakfast).
- Grab a spoon to tuck in with and enjoy!