Roasted Salmon With Tenderstem Broccoli, Grains And Creamy Dill Sauce
A simple and delicious recipe that is packed full of flavour and omega 3!
Time: 30 minutes
- oven set to 180 degrees
- roasting tray
- mixing bowl
- 2 salmon fillets
- 2 garlic cloves finely diced
- Pack of tenderstem broccoli/ large handful, ends cut off
- Juice of half a lemon
- 250g of Quinola express wholegrain quinoa and lentils
- 4 tbsp of coconut yoghurt
- ½ a fennel thinly sliced
- `handful of fresh dill finely chopped
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180C. Place your salmon fillets on a baking tray. Drizzle with olive oil, squeeze of lemon, one garlic clove and season well. Cover with foil or paper and roast for 12-15 minutes until cooked and tender.
- To make the dressing, combine coconut yoghurt, lemon juice, diced garlic, chopped dill and olive oil to a mixing bowl. Stir well and set aside.
- Blanch the broccoli in hot water for a few minutes. Drain and shake to dry.
- Heat a frying pan over a high heat with a good glug of olive oil, then add in your broccoli. 2-3 minutes each side. You want it slightly charred with a slight bite. About half way through add in your diced garlic, careful not to burn it.
- Cook the quinoa and lentils per the instructions then transfer to a bowl. Add the sliced fennel, lemon juice and 2 tbsp of olive oil. Mix together.
- Serve with the salmon, tenderstem broccoli and drizzle over the dill dressing.