Keto Brownie Bites
The ultimate rich bite delight! These keto brownies are a great low-carb sweet treat option to add a cacao antioxidant packed punch to your tea time routine.
Serves: 20-25 bites
- oven set to 180 degrees
- baking tray
- grease prof paper
- 2 mixing bowls
- weighing scales
- wooden spoon
- 150g almond flour
- 30g cacao powder
- 50g erythritol (or other sweetener)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 0.5 tsp salt
- 3 eggs (or flaxegg)
- 2 tbsp coffee (instant or espresso)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 70g keto chocolate (melted)
- 50g butter or coconut oil (melted)
- Start by preheating the oven to 180 degrees, grease and line the baking tray.
- Add all the dry ingredients to a bowl and mix well.
- Combine all of the wet ingredients together and mix well.
- Slowly combine the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and fold all together.
- Transfer over the mixture onto the baking tray and bake for 15-20mins until cooked all the way through - use a fork to press into the mixture and once it comes out completely smooth you are ready.
- Allow to cool fully before slicing and enjoy!