Sick of cauilfower mash and what something new and tasty? We got you with our swede mash recipe. Using only 3 ingredients.
- Chopping board
- Deep saucepan with lid
- 1 swede (chopped up into chunks)
- 1/4 tin of coconut milk
- squeeze of lemon juice
- salt & pepper to taste
- Start by boiling enough water to completely submerge the swede.
- Peel and chop up the swede into chunks (the smaller the chunks the quicker it will cook).
- Boil the swede in the saucepan for 15mins or until fork tender. Drain the water out and place the cooked swede back into the saucepan. Add in the coconut milk, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Mash until you have reached your desired consistency.
- Serve and enjoy.