The BEST Tzatziki
A traditional Greek favourite that everyone loves! You’ll love how versatile it is- use it as a spread, add it to salads or serve as a dip alongside crackers, crisps and veggie sticks.
Portions: 4 as a side
Time: 15 minutes
- mixing bowl
- chopping board
- 200g dairy free yoghurt or regular yoghurt
- ¼ cucumber
- 1 garlic clove, diced
- Handful of dill finely chopped (or 2 tsp dried dill)
- Juice of ½ lemon
- 1tbsp of olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- In a mixing bowl, combine the yoghurt, garlic, dill, lemon juice and olive oil.
- Using a grater, grate in your cucumber. Season with salt and pepper, and mix well.
- Enjoy with Pep & Lekker seed snacks!