Tuna Niçoise Salad
A low carb take on a summer time classic! Using a few WellEasy staples to create a taste sensation masterpiece. Free from inflammatory oils and packed with nutrients, drizzled with a creamy delicious sauce!
Serves: 2 portions
- Chopping board
- Small mixing bowl
- 1/2 packet of green beans
- 4 eggs
- 10 lettuce (gem or romanian) leaves (whole)
- 2 handfuls of cherry tomatoes (quatered)
- 1/2 red onion (finely sliced)
- 3 tbsp olives
- 1 tin of tuna (per portion)
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 6 tbsp mayo
- 2 tsp capers
- 1 handful of pasley (chopped)
- 1 lemon juiced
- salt & pepper to taste
- Start by placing water into the saucepan, bring to the boil and then add in the green beans and eggs to boil for 6-8 mins. Take the green beans out once soft.
- Whilst the beans and eggs are cooking start to prepare the rest of the salad. Wash your lettuce, chop up the tomatoes and slice up the red onion.
- Mix together all of the sauce ingredients too and place to one side.
- Once the green beans and eggs are cooked, cool them by running under cold water. Shell the chop up the eggs.
- Place up the salad by placing everything on one plate and then top with the dressing.
- Serve and enjoy!