Viral 5-Ingredient Dark Chocolate and Peanut Butter Bark
This homemade Sneakers Bar inspired dark chocolate bark is a healthier treat that's sweet, salty, and crunchy, all while being keto-friendly and gluten-free. To recreate this viral recipe, you only need 5 ingredients. We're using some WellEasy favourites - Vivani 85% dark chocolate, Joolies Organic Medjool Dates (the juiciest!), Plant Generation Bio Activated Peanut Butter, and Keto Hana Granola.
- 1 box of Joolies dates
- 1/4 cup Plant Generation Bio Activated Peanut Butter
- 1 bar of Vivani 85% dark chocolate
- 1/2 cup Keto Hana Granola
- A pinch of Maldon sea salt
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper to prevent the chocolate bark from sticking.
- Take the dates and use your hands or a fork to squish them onto the prepared baking sheet. Press and spread them out evenly to create a compacted layer. This will serve as the sticky base for your chocolate bark.
- Break the dark chocolate bar into small pieces and melt it using a microwave-safe bowl or a double boiler. Stir until it's completely smooth.
- Pour the melted dark chocolate onto the prepared baking sheet. Use a spatula or the back of a spoon to spread it out evenly, creating a thin chocolate layer.
- Warm the plant-based peanut butter slightly (about 10-15 seconds in the microwave) until it's easier to drizzle. Use a spoon to drizzle the peanut butter over the melted chocolate in a zigzag pattern.
- Now, sprinkle the Keto Hana granola evenly over the chocolate and dates.
- Add a pinch of Maldon sea salt flakes over the top.
- Place the baking sheet in the refrigerator for at least 1-2 hours, or until the chocolate has completely hardened. Once the chocolate bark is firm, remove it from the refrigerator and break it or cut it into pieces. You can make them as big or as small as you like.