Watermelon Thai Basil Noodle Salad
A refreshing summers salad packed with juicy flavours, spice and herby delights!
Serves: 2-3 portions
- 1 large mixing bowl
- 1 small mixing bowl
- chopping board
- 1/2 small watermelon (chopped into cubes)
- 2 handfuls of beansprouts
- 100g of udon noodles (cooked and drained)
- 2 tbsp seeds
- 1 tbsp tamari
- 1 red chilli (diced)
- 1 handful of thai basil (chopped)
- 1 spring onion (sliced)
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- splash of lime juice
- Start by following the instructions on the packet for to cook the noodles.
- Whilst the noodles are cooking start to prepare the rest of the salad. Chop up the watermelon and place into the bowl with the beansprouts. Drain the noodles and rinse under cold water and place into the bowl too.
- Next add in the rest of the of the ingredients into the mixing bowl and combine well.
- Keep chilled and serve fresh!