A cold soup on a hot day, equalling complete perfection. This soup is busting with flavour, spice and heaps of nutrients.
Serves: 4 portions
Time: 5mins plus 2-3 hour chill
- food processor
- chopping board
- large bowl
- 750-1kg of large tomatoes (roughly chopped)
- 1/2 cucumber (roughly chopped)
- 1/2 red bell pepper (roughly chopped)
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper (roughly chopped)
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp Harissa
- 1 spring onion (sliced)
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1/2 avocado
- 1 small handful of sprouts greens
- salt & pepper to taste
- sprinkle of chilli flakes
- Start by placing all of the ingredients into the food processor and blend until smooth. Taste test and add any additional seasonings in that you desire.
- Place into a bowl and chill for 2-3 hours before serving.
- Top with your favourite toppings and enjoy!