White Bean Dip With Lentil Crispbread
You only need 5 ingredients and 5 minutes to make this deliciously creamy dip. It works perfectly as a spread alongside some juicy tomatoes.
Time: 10 minutes
- chopping board
- 400g of white beans drained and rinsed
- Juice of half a lemon
- 2 garlic cloves, roasted/ garlic powder
- 2tbsp of rapeseed oil
- 1 tbsp of ground almonds (optional)
- Add all your ingredients to a blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
- Spread onto crispbreads or toast and top with chopped tomatoes, salt & pepper and a drizzle of oil!