Banana Cinnamon French Toast - Lo Dough Base
- Frying pan
- Chopping board
- Small mixing bowl
- Start by preheating the frying pan with the oil in for 2-3mins. Chop up the banana and place into the frying pan. Cook with as sprinkle of cinnamon, touch of honey and then remove from the frying pan and once browned on both sides (be careful not to burn!).
- Chop up the base into 4 quarter's and place into the oil to brown up for 2-3mins on each side. Sprinkle a bit of a cinnamon on it as its cooking - remove once warmed.
- Whilst the base is warming start to prepare the peanut butter filling by mixing the coconut milk and peanut butter until it is combined.
- Once everything is cooked start to plate up your dish. Add one slice of the cooked base, banana and peanut butter and repeat until you have used all of the ingredients.
- Add onto more honey if you desire! Serve and enjoy!