Low Carb Roasted Veg Pesto Pizza - Lo Dough Base
- Pre heat the oven to 180 degrees
- 2 baking trays
- Chopping board
- 1 Lo Dough Base
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 aubergine (sliced)
- 1/2 courgette (sliced)
- 1/4 fresh red chilli (sliced)
- 1 tsp mixed herbs
- 2 tsp seggiano red pesto
- 1-2 tbsp tomato puree
- Any other toppings you want add on top!
- 2 handfuls of mixed leaves or other salad
- 1 tbsp your favourite dipping sauce!
- Start by preheating the oven to 180 degrees. Slice up the aubergine and courgette and place into roast for 15-20mins (flip halfway for an even cook).
- Whilst the veggies are cooking, remove the base and cover with tomato puree.
- Add on top the other toppings and remove the veggies out of the oven and place on top of the base.
- Follow the instructions on the packet and cook the pizza for around 10mins.
- Remove and slice. Add on to the plate alongside salad.
- Serve and enjoy!