The perfect addition to the St. Patricks celebrations - a flavour packed slaw! This recipe is a great throw together, party sharing option. Which keeps well in the fridge and is a great sandwich filler!
Serves: 8-10 portions
- Mixing bowl
- Chopping board
For the slaw:
- 1/2 green savoury cabbage (shredded)
- 1/4 red cabbage (shredded)
- 1 red onion (grated)
- 3 spring onions (thinly sliced)
- 1 handful of parsley or coriander (chopped)
- 1 jalapeno (chopped)
For the dressing:
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp of jalapeño and lime sauce
- 1 tsp garlic granules
- 1 lime juiced
- salt & pepper to taste
- Start by preparing all of the slaw ingredients and place them into a big mixing bowl.
- Combine all of the dressing ingredients together and add into the slaw mix.
- Mix well and serve with your favourite crisps!