A keto take the wonderful Japanese cusine. These sushi rolls are a great sunny day favourite to help keep you feeling energised, light and filled with goodness.
Serves: 1-2 portions
- Microwave or hob
- Mixing bowl
- Sushi rolling mat
- Chopping board
- 1 packet of Cauliflower rice (these also work well)
- 2 tbsp of hunter & gather mayo
- a sprinkle of dill
- 10cm of cucumber (sliced thinly)
- 2-3 sliced of smoked salmon (sliced thinly)
- 1 avocado (sliced thinly)
- 2 spring onions (sliced thinly)
- 2 nori sheets
- Truffle hot sauce
- Start by cooking the cauliflower rice for 2 mins. once cooked add to a bowl alongside the mayo. add salt & pepper and chives. Mix well and leave to one side to cool slightly.
- Prepare the cucumber, salmon and avocado by slicing thinly.
- Add 1 nori sheet onto a sushi rolling mat and cover thinly the sheet with the cauliflower rice mixture. leave a 1-2cm gap at the top of the sheet.
Add your fillings in strips across the sheet starting at the bottom of the paper. Be careful not to over fill! Use the mat to roll the sushi starting at the bottom, keep it tight!
Using a super sharp knife, slice the sushi into however many pieces you like!
Repeat the process until all fillings have been used.
- Serve with your favourite dips and enjoy!