Mini Turmeric Protein Pancakes
Serves: 1-2 portions
- Food processor
- Frying pan
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 50g oats (blended into a flour)
- 1 tbsp flaxseed
- 1 banana
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 0.5 tsp turmeric
- crack of black pepper
- 150-200ml plant-based milk
- Start by blending the oats into a flour. Add in the rest of the other ingredients and leave to thicken up for 2-3mins.
- Whilst the mixture is thickening start to warm the frying pan with coconut oil. Add 1-2 tbsps of mixture to the frying pan. Cook for 2-3mins and then flip and repeat on both sides. Continue to cook until you have cooked all the mixture.
- Top with your favourite toppings. Serve and enjoy!