Pan Fried Asparagus With Boiled Eggs And Toasted Seeds
This combo is a match made in heaven and the perfect protein rich breakfast.
Time: 15 minutes
- frying pan
- Large bunch of asparagus (ends removed)
- 2 garlic cloves thinly sliced
- Handful of activated seeds and almonds (roughly chopped)
- Place a frying pan over a medium head and add in your seeds and chopped almonds. Gently toast for a few minutes until lightly toasted and golden. Set aside.
- Heat 1 tbsp of ghee over a medium-high heat then add in your asparagus and garlic. Cook for 7-10 minutes, turning the asparagus to ensure even cooking.
- While the asparagus is frying, bring a large saucepan of water to the boil and cook your eggs for 6-7 minutes, depending how runny you want them. (6 for soft boiled, 7 for hard). Once cooked, place in cold water before peeling.
- Transfer asparagus to a plate and sprinkle over your toasted seeds and almonds. Half your eggs and layer them over the asparagus.
- Season with salt and pepper and enjoy.