Sweet Potato And Red Pepper Harissa Dip
This healthy dip is jam packed with bold flavours! Enjoy as a snack, appetizer or spread.
Time: 40 minutes
- Roasting tray
- 2 large sweet potatoes peeled and cubed
- 1 x red pepper sliced into chunks
- 3 garlic cloves
- Juice of one lemon
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Harissa paste
- Handful of activated seeds
- Preheat the oven to 180C. Transfer your cubed sweet potato and garlic cloves to a baking tray. Drizzle over rapeseed oil, 1 tsp of cumin and season with salt and pepper. Stir well and roast for 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and add in your sliced pepper and return to the oven for further 25 minutes until the veg is cooked and soft.
- Set aside a small handful of roasted pepper then add the rest of the veg to a blender along with all the other ingredients. Add in a dash of water or more oil to reach a smooth consistency.
- Serve with the reserved roasted pepper, a drizzle of oil and activated seeds.