Peanut Butter and Banana smoothie
Who doesn’t love peanut butter and banana? Whiz this up for a quick and filling breakfast or post gym boost!
Time: 10 minutes
- 1 banana, peeled and chopped (pre-frozen for extra chill)
- Small handful of ice cubes
- 300ml of almond or cashew milk
- 3 tbsp of peanut butter
- Pinch of cinnamon
- 1 tbsp of chia seeds
- 1 tbsp of honey for extra sweetness (optional)
- Add all your ingredients to a blender and whiz until smooth. Add more liquid for a looser consistency.
- Poor into a glass, top with extra chia seeds and enjoy!