Turkish White Bean Salad
Our version of the turkish ‘Piyaz salad’ that is super easy and ready in under 15 minutes. It is a delicious spring lunch or pairs nicely with fish or sliced boiled eggs.
Serves: 2 people
Time: 10 minutes
- chopping board
- mixing bowl
Ingredients:For the salad:
- 200 grams of biona sliced beetroot
- 400grams of white beans/ ½ jar of bold bean co white beans
- One red onion thinly sliced
- Large handful of parsley roughly chopped
- Juice of lemon
- 1tsp of sumac
- 2tbsp of olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Drain your white beans and place in a large mixing bowl. Add in the beetroot, red onion and parsley. Stir and set aside
- To make the dressing, mix together the sumac, lemon juice, olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Toss the salad with the dressing and serve!