Tuna & Sweetcorn Pasta
A high protein, no refined nasty oils tuna summer pasta dish! This recipe is great hot or cold and is brilliant BBQ favourite and is ready in less than 10 minutes!
Serves: 2-3 portions
- Mixing bowl
- 1-2 tins of tuna
- 2-4 tbsp hunter & gather mayo
- 1-2 tins of sweetcorn
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Buckwheat pasta (follow instructions on packet for serving sizes)
- Roasted broccoli
- Start by boiling the kettle and cooking the pasta following instructions on the back of the packet (8min cook)
- Whilst the pasta is cooking combine the tuna, sweetcorn, mayo, vinegar, salt & pepper and leave to one side.
- Once the pasta is cooked, drain and rinse under cool water. Add the pasta and filling together and combine well.
- And you are ready to serve! Enjoy!
This recipe is great meal prep and